Milk mousse dessert with fruit puree
Makes 1 serving.
Ingredients (milk mousse)
Milk 50 ml
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Cold Mousse Base 1.5g (approx. half teaspoon)
Ingredients (fruit mousse)
You may replace this with our readymade pureed fruit or any juicy fruit of your choice.
Cold Mousse Base 1g (approx one quarter teaspoon)
Honey 1 teaspoon
- To make the milk mousse layer, place milk, sugar and cold mousse base powder into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl or teacup.
- To make the fruit later, place fruits, honey and cold mousse base powder in the blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Scoop the fruit mixture into the milk mousse layer.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.