Pureed Salmon with Teriyaki sauce
- 100g salmon
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- A pinch of pepper
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100ml hot water
- ½ tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon Hot Jelly Base (4g)
- Marinate the salmon and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat.
- Add ½ tablespoon of oil to pan and spread evenly.
- Fry the marinated salmon until it’s golden brown on one side (approx 4 minutes).
- Flip the salmon over and cook until it is firm and the skin is crisp (approx 3 minutes).
- Place 100ml of hot water and salmon into the blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Hot Jelly Base and blend for another 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a mould/baking tray.
- Cool the mixture and pour solidified fish fillet onto a plate.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.