Ion Support Fruit Jelly (Assorted)
Don't like using thickener and not drinking a full 8 cups of water each day?
The Ion Support Fruit Jelly is perfect for you. Developed in collaboration with healthcare experts, real patients, and food technologists, this jelly helps to prevent dehydration in those who have difficulty drinking water. Enjoy this jelly as an alternative to regular beverages.
- Replenishes fluids and important electrolytes.
- Comes in assorted flavours (3x10 sachets)
- Convenient packaging
- No need to use thickener!
Instructions (for assorted packet)
- Add 1 sachet (11g) of ion support jelly powder to 150 ml of hot water (at least 80 degrees C).
- Stir until well-combined.
- Let the mixture cool and store in the refrigerator until the jelly sets.
Learn more about dehydration over here.
Ion Support Fruit Jelly (Peach, Apple, Lemon)
Serving size: 11 g of jelly powder
Servings per package: 1
|Qty per serving||Qty per 100g|
|Energy||43 kcal||390 kcal|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Total fat||0 g||0.1g|
|Carbohydrate||10.7 g||97.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0 g||0g|
|Sodium||74 mg||672 mg|
Ingredients (Peach, Apple, Lemon):
Sugar, Glucose, Salt, Gelling agent (Polysaccharide thickener, edible gums), Acidifier (Vitamin C), Flavouring, E508, E327, Sweetening agent (Sucralose), Colourings, E504i.
1. How long does it take for the jelly to set?
A: The jelly will take around 5 hours to set.
2. I have difficulty swallowing solid food. Can I drink this as a liquid instead of making it into jelly?
Yes. Just add hot water to dissolve the jelly powder and skip the refrigeration.
3. Can these be used as oral rehydration salts?
Yes. This helps to replenish sodium and potassium, which is especially useful after diarrhoea.
3. Can I freeze the jelly?
A: No, please do not freeze the jelly as this will change the structure of the jelly. The jelly may break and separate.
Soft Fruit Cup
Is your loved one not eating enough during mealtimes? Not drinking a full 8 cups of water either? Try serving a fruity cup jelly to help him/her obtain more energy and stay hydrated. It contains 150...
Bread Porridge (Contains 20 servings)
Description This is an excellent replacement for regular porridge or oats, which often do not provide enough energy to the elderly. It also makes a great tea time snack and can be served on its...
Protein Mousse Dessert
Description This instant mix gives you a boost of energy, protein, and calcium. Just add milk and stir! To serve as ice cream, store in the fridge for 30 mins. This yummy dessert makes a...